Thursday, August 14, 2008

Kissin' The Sky




I'm a little bored at work, so I've decided to jot down some notable things that have happened this week.



Sunday night, I hung out at Jon's house. He's been bugging me for a month to watch Gatticus, which I'd never heard of, but apparently needed to see. I fell asleep though, so I guess I still need to see it.



Monday a government agent named Ron came to my job looking for me, sat me down and asked me some questions. He was from the NSA, or some other acronym, and couldn't disclose any other information. He asked me about some people I know. I just I hope I didn't get anyone in trouble. Anywho, that night we hung out on the roof to watch the meteor shower until 2 AM. Unfortunately, we didn't see anything past the clouds, which begs the question why we hung out up there until 2 in the morning. But whatever, we had a blast and I would do it again in a heartbeat.


Tuesday night, we had cell group at my house and the Holy Spirit came and did something real in us. Pentacost is how I roll, dawg.


Yesterday, I received an endorsement from Fiddlebax, an instrument company that my friend Brian started. It's kinda cool to be able to say I'm an endorsed artist now, even though they've never heard me play anything. But hey, I'll take it; sign me up! Later last night I went to the lake and hung out on the docks for a bit. On my way back home, I ran into some stray cows and decided to play with them for a while. I don't know what I was thinking.

As for tonight, we'll see what adventures await. ..

-Justin

No comments:

Visits