Monday, April 27, 2009

Pride Destroys




There is a saying that goes, "Pride comes before destruction". Well, pride seems to be a common tradition among the male species.


We went to In-N-Out Burger Sunday night to celebrate Howie's birthday, twenty five years and running. I think this is the year he finds his "rib", if you know what I mean. I'm rooting for him.


Anyways, I got in a competition with my friend Andrew over who could eat the most. I immedeately regretted this decision of course. All in all, I ate a 4X4, 3X3, and single cheeseburger (he ate two double doubles and a 4X4) along with some fries: enough food to feed a family of four I suppose. Seeing how destroyed our stomachs and wallets were, we agreed to a temporary truce.


I would love nothing more than to tell you I learned my lesson, but truth be told, if I had to, I would do it again. It's tradition.






The Champion,


~Justin

No comments:

Visits