Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Back in Black


So...it's been a while. I apologize for those who read my blog, I didn't think there were very many of ya'll. I was shocked when I saw that this page had 375 hits! I guess I gotta give the people what they want :)



Well, everything's new. I have had alot on my mind the past few months, some good stuff, and some heavy stuff. Life is all over the place right now . I've got quite a bit going on right now with school, work, church, cell group, different bands and all. I almost started a dodgeball tem, but I couldn't make it happen this quarter (maybe next time). Though things are a bit hectic, I'm busy with the good stuff, which makes life good. My heart is beating for something greater than myself at the moment and I'm stoked to see what God's got in store for this new season.


By the way, we've got a website now (www.myspace.com/iamacitizen) that you should check out right now!


Happy Valentines Day,

~Justin





No comments:

Visits