Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Two For Five....


So this morning I was in class and got a sweet text from my friend Jeff.  As you know, we've been praying for five sick people we know, three times each day. Today, sick person number two was healed.  

Meet Emillie Ronquillo,  a beautiful five year old girl who has suffered from multiple tumors throughout her body. She has made many trips to Children's Hospital for chemotherapy treatments.   I received an email reguarding her condition this morning: 

"Hello Everyone, today is a celebration for me and my family.  I would like to shasre the good news we received from Emillie's doctor Yesterday.  Emillie will not have to complete her chemo treatments because her tumors are "gone".  God is good and has hear our cry to him to heal her.  Emillie will still be monitored for years to come, as this disorder can return, but your prayers have been strong and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your thoughts and prayers.

-Rebecca Ronquillo"

"The Lord's lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, for his compassions never fail.  They are new every morning." Lamentations 3:22

Two healed, three more to go baby!

~Justin


No comments:

Visits