Sunday, March 22, 2009

Waiting....


Well, I'm at the airport right now awaiting a flight to Washington to see some family.  I survived finals week by God's grace and am now trying to teach myself what it means to relax.  

Interesting story: 
    After I went through security, I thought it might be a good idea to eat before I got on the plane.  I decided to go for chinese food.  
    I asked the lady how spicy the kung pow chicken was, since the word "spicy" was written next to it on the menu (I have never had kung pow chicken before).  
     She replied (in a Chinese-American accent), "medium".
     I replied, "What does that mean?".
     She replied, "It's medium.  What do you think it means? If you were man enough, you could handle it."
     I replied, "Fine.  Give me some.  I'll show you how manly I am."
     And so I got the kung pow chicken along with some chow mein.  After taken one bite, I felt as though I had bitten into a hot-lava filled fireball.  I couldn't handle it, but I couldn't let the lady see me in my distress.  So out of pride, I ate the whole thing, with my eyes watering at every bite.  
      But I finished it, right in front of her face! Who's the man now baby?! (I am.)

Peace Out,
~Justin 

2 comments:

Estevan said...

Justin, you are officially on of my heroes, eat that king pao.

Unknown said...

aaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha, so great. pride comes before the fall, you know that right? wow.

Visits